Open Access Policy
(approved at the meeting of the Academic Council ONEU, proc. № 6 from 25.02.2014)
The Collection of scientific works «Socio-Economic Research Bulletin» of Odessa National Economic University is an open access publication, which supports the principles of the free flow of scientific information and global knowledge sharing for general social progress. Open access policy provides:
- free access to the electronic versions issues of the Collections of scientific works, and its viewing and downloading;
- placing a full-text issues on the website edition;
- placing edition on the official website of the Vernadskiy National Library of Ukraine;
- placing edition in the national scientific portals (international portal Open Journal System, which is supported by the project «Scientific Periodicals of Ukraine», «Ukrainika scientific» etc.) and international scientific portals;
- placing edition in the national and international open access electronic repositories, libraries and directories;
- placing edition in the national and international scientometric, refereed and other databases for a goal of indexing, ranking and improving impact-factor.
The Open Access Policy is extends to the all issues of the Collection of scientific works «Socio-Economic Research Bulletin» since its creaing.
- Economic theory and history of economic thought (051 Economics);
- International economic relations (051 Economics, 056 International economic relations);
- Economics and national economy management (051 Economics, 073 Management);
- Marketing, entrepreneurship, trade and stock exchange activity (075 Marketing,
076 Entrepreneurship, trade and stock exchange activity);
- Development of productive forces and regional economy (051 Economics);
- Environmental economics and environmental protection (051 Economics);
- Demography, labor economics, social economy and politics (051 Economics);
- Finance, banking and insurance (072 Finance, banking and insurance);
- Analysis, audit, accounting and taxation (051 Economics, 071 Accounting and taxation);
- Management and business administration (073 Management, 074 Public management and administration);
- Tourism economics and hotel and restaurant business (051 Economics, 0241 Hotel and restaurant business);
- Mathematical methods, models and information technologies in economics (051 Economics);
- State and business entities economic security (051 Economics, 073 Management).
Ukraine, Odessa, 65082
Gogolya str., 18, of. 110.
Odessa National Economic University
Scientific and editorial department
До 1 березня 2019 року здійснюється набір статей до першого випуску збірника. До випуску приймаються статті англійською мовою.
To March 1, 2019, a set of articles continues until the first issue of the collection. English articles in the collection issue are accepted.
Download information booklet