Informational and analytical resources for researchers
Scientific resources of the Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine
Bibliometric of Ukrainian science
– analytical ranking project of evaluation achievements scientists of Vernadsky National Library of
Ukrainian Science Citation Index
– system of scientometric monitoring the research activities of Ukraine
Scopus Author Preview (Elsevier)
– free service for definition of indicators the citation of scientists
is the modern publishing company, which created over 20,000 products for educational and professional science and healthcare communities worldwide
Index Copernicus International
is an international, specialized platform for promoting scientific achievements, as well as supporting national and international collaboration between scientists, publishers of scientific journals and scientific entities.
– international bibliographic database
Russian Science Citation Index (Scientific Electronic Library)
– national bibliographic database of scientific citation
SCImago Journal & Country Rank
– is a portal that includes the journals and country scientific indicators developed from the information contained in the Scopus® database (Elsevier). These indicators can be used to assess and analyze scientific domains
Research Excellence Framework
– (REF) is the new system for assessing the quality of research in UK higher education institutions
Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
– is an online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals
Scientific Electronic Library Online (SciELO)
– is an electronic library covering a selected collection of Brazilian scientific journals
– Innovative Open Access Publisher a highly reputable peer-reviewed open-access journals
Wiley Online Library
– is a publishing program designed to drive quality, peer reviewed publishing with speed and efficiency through open access publication.
– is committed to empowering researchers and librarians around the world, which contains a growing content collection of authoritative sources, dissertations and theses; global, national, regional and specialty newspapers; ebooks; rich aggregated collections of the world’s most important scholarly journals and periodicals.
– includes portfolio of 160+ peer-reviewed fully open access journals across all areas of science ranging from very specialized titles to SpringerPlus and interdisciplinary open access journal that covers all disciplines.
Open Access Publishing at Cambridge
– archive of scientific editions the open access publisher of Cambridge University
NEICON (National Еlectronic and Information Consortium, Russian Federation)
– information and analytical resources and scientific journals archive NEICON
American Economic Association
– electronic database of American Economic Association
is a scientific publisher with an international mission with a French base
is a part of the information technology community, which dedicated to developing customizable services, supporting the technology needs of our customers and creating strong user experiences to help libraries support their end users and improve access to information.
Taylor & Francis Group
– is a partners with researchers, scholarly societies, universities and libraries worldwide to bring knowledge to life, which content spans all areas of Humanities, Social Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, Science, Technology and Medicine, and we are one of the world’s leading publishers of scholarly journals, books, eBooks, text books and reference works
RePEc (Research Papers in Economics)
– is a collaborative effort of hundreds of volunteers in 84 countries to enhance the dissemination of research in Economics and related sciences. This project is a decentralized bibliographic database of working papers, journal articles, books, books chapters and software components.
–is the innovative and collaborative, peer-reviewed, online publishing platform from Bloomsbury Qatar Foundation Journals (BQFJ). It offers a fast and transparent Open Access scholarly publishing process, which is centered on the author, bringing their research to a global audience.
Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association (OASPA)
– is a trade association that was established in 2008 in order to represent the interests of Open Access (OA) journal publishers globally in all scientific, technical and scholarly disciplines
Open Book Publishers
– was founded in 2008 by a small group of academics at the University of Cambridge as a book electronic database of open access publishers association
Scientific Journals Worldwide Elibrary
–Electronic Worldwide Science Education Library.
Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI)
– is a free online service that helps you to find web resources for your articles and research
International Impact Factor Services (IIFS)
– is a maintains academic database services to researchers, journal editors and publishers, which focuses on: citation indexing, citation analysis, and maintains citation databases covering thousands of academic journals.
Journals Impact Factor (JIFACTOR)
– provides a reflecting tools for ranking, categorizing, evaluating, and comparing various International/National Journals and used for evaluating the prestige of journals.
– international scientific open access institutional repository.
Turkish Education İndex (TEI)
– is аnalytical service for evaluation the quality of scientific and academic journals in which publishing research results.
– is a comprehensive, multipurpose database covering scholarly literature and indexed authoritative journals from all over the world
International Institute of Organized Research
– international database indexed journals and conference proceedings
Advanced Science Index
– is an indexing service indexes publisher including publishers of scientific and art materials. It is aiming at rapid evaluation and indexing of all local and international scientific publisher.
International Society for Research Activity (ISRA)
– Journal Impact Factor (JIF) is a measure reflecting the average number of citations to articles published in journals, books, patent document, thesis, project reports, news papers, conference/ seminar proceedings, documents published in internet, notes and any other approved documents
Global Impact Factor (GIF)
– provides quantitative and qualitative tool for ranking, evaluating and categorizing the journals for academic evaluation and excellence. This factor used for evaluating the prestige of journals.
– is the world’s largest network of library content and services
Polish Scholarly Bibliography (PBN)
– is a portal of the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, collecting information on publications of scientists in Polish and foreign scholarly journals.
Munich Personal RePEc Archive
– this repository is intended to disseminate research papers of economists who want to make their work freely available through the RePEc network.
Open Academic Journals Index (OAJI)
– is a full-text database of open-access scientific journals. Founder – International Network Center for Fundamental and Applied Research, Russian Federation.
– is a Directory Indexing of International Research Journals
Scientific Indexing Services (SIS)
– міжнародний сервіс з надання якісної інформації про індексування та рейтинг наукових видань з різних галузей знань для дослідників, заснований відомими вченими різних країн
Social Science Open Access Repository
– is a collects electronic full texts open-access repositorie from the domain of the Social Sciences and makes these texts available according to the Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Scientific Knowledge.
E-International Journals of Academic & Scientific Research (EIJASR)
– is an open access consortium who’s main aim is to publish most informative and exciting research articles with respect to the concerned journals in various subjects like Public Health, Medicine, Surgery, Clinical Research, Management, etc.
– is a search open-access portal for Economics and Business Studies, which financed by the German Research Foundation (DFG) and is developed continually by the German National Library of Economics (ZBW)
Directory of Science
– international scientific information portal
European Research Papers Archive (ERPA)
– was a common access point for the following online series in the field of European integration research
ROAD Directory of open access scholarly resources
– Directory of open access scholarly resources
World Catalogue of Scientific Journals
– This World Catalogue of Scientific Journals, or a list of the most known and prestigious scientific journals, is intended to promote science and education worldwide. The system of science and education promotion as a free-of-charge and generally available offer can be and is presented in the form of an on-line system.
AcademіcKeys (Connectіcut, USA)
– international academic database for researchers
– is a scientific electronic library, which built on the paradigm of open science
Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory
– global serials periodicals directory.
International Statistical Institute (ISI)
– oldest international statistical association with consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations
Open Access Journals Search Engine (OAJSE)
– service covers free, full text, quality controlled journals. It covers journals in all subjects that are published in English language. There are now 4,775 journals in the directory. All are searchable at article level. The aim OAJSE is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access journals thereby promoting their increased usage and impact.
J-Gate: Online Journal Database
–J-Gate is an electronic gateway to global e-journal databases with links to full text at publisher sites
Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL)
– is a leading CEE online articles and journals resource, which are published by prestigious scholarly and independent institutions with the full spectrum of humanities and social studies, and include numerous titles placed at the top of their fields of Central and Eastern European studies.
– is a repository where users can make all of their research outputs available in a citable, shareable and discoverable manner. It’s allows users to upload any file format to be made visualisable in the browser so that figures, datasets, media, papers, posters, presentations and filesets can be disseminated in a way that the current scholarly publishing model does not allow.
– international analytical tool for indexing journals from different areas of knowledge
Scientific Indexing Services (SIS)
–was founded by renowned scientists from various countries in different disciplines with specific objective of providing quality information to the researcher. SIS offering academic database services to researcher. It's mainly: citation indexing, analysis, and maintains citation databases covering thousands of academic journals, books, proceedings and any approved documents SIS maintains academic database services to researchers, journal editors and publishers.
Ukraine, 65082 Odessa,
Gogolya str., 18, of. 110.
Odessa National Economic University
Сoordination and information department
Provisions on the peer review
JEL Classification Codes Guide